inc. is a unique and exclusive high street store in Keighley town centre that supports and stocks the work of early stage designers and makers in Yorkshire, it forms part of the Leeds City College enterprise service which supports and fosters entrepreneurs and new businesses in the region.
As well an outlet to test-trade products in a retail environment, inc. provides a gateway to workshop facilities, technical and business support. The store presents products produced by jewellers, textile artists, print-makers, ceramicists, furniture designers and more.
inc. was looking for specialist retail consultancy to re-establish them as a commercially viable, profitable and sustainable asset for its owners.
- A strategic workshop and associated plan to redefine their core offer for greater appeal in the local marketplace
- Market research
- Modernised design and branding for use throughout the business
- In-store design and management of the refurbishment
- Sourcing and supply chain development
- In-store and online sales development
- Staff coaching